Relaxing At Home Remedy Bath Recipe
Relaxing At Home Remedy
DIY Bath Recipe
The purpose of this bath is to reduce tension in the body and mind.
Calming the irritation of skin helps reduce inflammation levels and soothes the mind.
Watch this video for a demonstration of how to prepare your bath recipe at home using simple, natural ingredients.
- Camomile tea – calms skin and whole body
- Mint tea – calms skin and helps defend skin from inflammation, gives as well a refreshing sensation
- Lavender is a relaxing aroma which helps to reduce stress to the nervous system and reduces insomnia
- Orange aroma is uplifting
- Rescue remedy helps to let go of negative emotions
What you’ll need…
- Camomile tea 2 tea bags
- Mint tea 2 tea bags
- 100g Epsom/sea salt
- 1 orange sliced
- 3- 5 drops of lavender aromatherapy oil
- ½ tsp Orange natural extract ( for baking)
- 3 drops of Bach Rescue remedy
- Mint leaves
- 20 min
- 41 degrees
- Relaxing music or meditation
- Scented candles
The information provided is designed to provide helpful information on the subjects discussed. Any information provided is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose or treat any medical condition. For diagnosis or treatment of any medical problem, consult your own physician. The publisher/author are not responsible for any specific health or allergy needs that may require medical supervision and are not liable for any damages or negative consequences from any treatment, action, application or preparation, to any person reading, watching, or following the information provided.
The Bath Project
For more great ideas and individual bath recipes to make at home, Dr Kubicka’s book The Bath Project is an authority on the subject and a comprehensive guide to the art and science of bathing.
To purchase the book – https://www.thebathproject.com/product/the-bath-project-book/.